Join us for an evening of dance films & live music, featuring six premiere works from the starry-eyed contemporary dance project.
Also featuring premiere works presented by Eowyn Frioux, Kali Kocherhans, Leeza Fullmer, Kate Overholt, Arianna, Brunell, Blakelee Harmon, Emily Lavengood, and more.
House opens at 6pm, program begins at 6:30.
Suggested donation of $10 for admission at the door, which includes one raffle ticket to enter to win prizes from local businesses. Each additional raffle ticket is $2.
Prizes to be raffled:
* Gift Bag from Even Stevens
* One month of free fitness classes to Salt Lake Elevated
* $50 to Pulp Lifestyle Kitchen
* $50 to Basalt Day Spa & Boutique
* $25 to Les Madeleines
* $25 to Waffle Love
* 2 Passes for one month of free classes to Mountain Yoga Sandy
* Gift Basket from Hippie Skin
* $50 to Proper Brewing Co
* $50 to Tin Roof Grill
* $50 to FellowShop
* 1-Day Cleanse from Vive Juicery
Live Music by Sophia Brockman, Rachel Wunder, & Lauren Williams.
SPUD’s Food Truck will be outside the event, with a free raffle ticket with each purchase. RubySnap cookies will also be available inside!
All proceeds from the gala will go towards The Chris Atwood Foundation and The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
Visit facebook.com/thestarryeyed for more event details.